Here you can access some of the top studies published by Qualis professionals and their partners in their complete documents. Studies about the risk of bacterial resistance, viral, bacterial and tuberculosis infections, antimicrobial policy and audit of antibiotics, hand hygiene, contact precaution and cohort of multiresistant germs, antibiotic treatment, infection rates, telemedicine applied to antimicrobial control.
Antimicrobial stewardship through telemedicine in a community hospital in southern Brazil. Journal of Telemedicine and Telecare, 2013..
In a study published by Qualis in the English journal, Journal of Telemedicine and Telecare, in February 2013, there was an improvement in antimicrobial adequacy rate after the implementation of the Qualis Program for Infection control and Antimicrobial stewardship.
The rate of antimicrobial prescription adequacy increase from 30% to 60%, in a community hospital in Porto Lucena, 575 km away from Qualis.
- Download Serious infections among unselected patients with ST-elevation myocardial infarction treated with contemporary primary percutaneous coronary intervention.
- Download Association between Accessory Gene Regulator Polymorphism and Mortality among Critically Ill Patients Receiving Vancomycin for Nosocomial MRSA Bacteremia: A Cohort Study.
- Download Surgical Site Infection Rates in Four Cities in Brazil: Findings of the International Nosocomial Infection Control Consortium.
- Download Viral epidemiology of respiratory infections among children at a tertiary hospital in Southern Brazil
- Download Association between adherence to an antimicrobial stewardship program and mortality among hospitalised cancer patients with febrile neutropaenia: a prospective cohort study
- Download Evaluation of respiratory syncytial virus group A and B genotypes among nosocomial and community-acquired pediatric infections in southern Brazil
- Download Risk factors for multidrug-resistant bacteremia in hospitalized cancer patients with febrile neutropenia: A cohort study
- Download Vancomycin-Resistant Enterococcus faecium Bacteremia in a Tertiary Care Hospital: Epidemiology, Antimicrobial Susceptibility, and Outcome
- Download Comparison of anti-anaerobic antimicrobial strategies in cancer patients with febrile neutropenia and gastrointestinal symptoms
- Download Antimicrobial stewardship through telemedicine in a community hospital in southern Brazil
- Download Changes in hand hygiene compliance after a multimodal intervention and seasonality variation
- Download Microbiologic isolates and risk factors associated with antimicrobial resistance in patients admitted to the intensive care unit in a tertiary care hospital
- Download Antimicrobial Stewardship Lessons: Know When to Say No to Vancomycin
- Download Community-acquired pneumonia at the Hospital de Clínicas de Porto Alegre: evaluation of a care protocol
- Download The impact of serum vancomycin levels and minimum inhibitory concentrations of methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus on mortality in patients with nosocomial pneumonia
- Download Defining ventilator-associated pneumonia: a (de) construction concept
- Download The Impact of a Single Ward for Cohorting Patients with Infection due to MultidrugResistant Organisms
- Download Secular Trends in Nosocomial Bloodstream Infections: Antibiotic-Resistant Bacteria Increase the Total Burden of Infection
- Download International Nosocomial Infection Control Consortium (INICC) report, data summary of 36 countries, for 2004-2009
- Download Impact of the pharmacist on a multidisciplinary team in an antimicrobial stewardship program: a quasi-experimental study
- Download Azithromycin and the Risk of Cardiovascular Death.
- Download Antimicrobial Stewardship Lessons: Do Pseudomonas-Sparing Agents, Such as Ertapenem, Effectively Improve Bacterial Resistance?
- Download Vancomycin minimal inhibitory concentration from broth microdilution and Etest in respiratory tract samples of patients with ventilation-associated pneumonia
- Download The 2009 H1N1 Influenza A Pandemic and Hand Hygiene Practices in a Hospital in the South of Brazil
- Download Impact of hospital-wide infection rate, invasive procedures use and antimicrobial consumption on bacterial resistance inside an intensive care unit
- Download Cryptococcus Neoformans as a Rare Cause of Hospital Infection
- Download International Nosocomial Infection Control Consortium (INICC) report, data summary for 2003-2008, issued June 2009
- Download Antimicrobial Stewardship Programs Must Apply to All
- Download Continuous infusion of amphotericin B deoxycholate: an innovative, low-cost strategy in antifungal treatment
- Download Laboratory features for presumptive diagnosis of disseminated tuberculosis in HIV-infected patients
- Download Comparative radiological features of disseminated disease due to Mycobacterium tuberculosis vs non-tuberculosis mycobacteria among AIDS patients in Brazil
- Download Hemoplasma Infection in HIV-positive Patient, Brazil
- Download Pneumonia por MRSA. Clin. Infect. Dis. 2006.pdf
- Download Abscesso Hepático por Esquistossomose.Trans. R. Soc. Trop. Med. Hygiene 2005.pdf
- Download Leishmaniose em HIV. Can. J. Infect. Dis. Med. Microbiol. 2004